Web/Mobile App (CashApp)

So when it comes to apps I use. I am huge on investing and studying. I use everything from Robinhood, Acorns, Stockpile, Coursera, Udemy, and many more. For today's discussion, I will talk about Cashapp which is a simple financial app that I have been using for a while now. I will discuss its usability, design, and functionality. 



Design

When it comes to the design of the Cash App. It has a very clean slick look with the light of green and white being its theme. A very friendly setting is introduced through each page of the app. It kinda seems most all friendly financial app use that soft design with nice tabs to bring people in without complicating anything.

Usability

Cashapp is so simple to use but does require a little learning at first. When it comes to sending money, linking your bank account or debit card is easy using the first tab. The second tab is for Cashapp debit cards. The third tab is how you send and request money. I believe the only part most people find confusing is how to send money to the person that needs it or as a gift. They should have a cash app username or their phone number that you are allowed to search and find. The fourth tab is when you can buy and sell stocks. Also, the last tab gives you the recent transaction whether that money you sent or received. I find this app extremely easy to use compared to other financial apps. 

Functionality 

This app functions amazingly. Fast and reliable. I have never had it crash or produce any lag. I know cash app is a product of Square which most small businesses and some companies use to accept payments. When it comes to the release of a payment sent to a person, it takes a matter of seconds to get to them. I haven't really capitalized on the stocks portion of cash app but based on reviews it seems like it will do very well just like everything else on the app. I would rate its security regarding transactions as high quality being that since I have been using the app I haven't had any issues using multiple accounts to buy, sell, and sent funds and stocks. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Topic Connection