Computers in the Workplace.

I was told to chose a specific industry-based on my understanding of Information Technology so I decided to choose healthcare. I have some experience before I joined the military in the medical field where I worked as a medical billing representative. Computers were everything in that industry. They provided information for patients and doctors. Procedures, inventory, transcripts, and so much more were stored through the mainframe of the computers that were throughout the hospital I use to work at. Learning about how packets, ping, traceroutes work to help the transfer of data within the networks last week was pretty amazing. It is very important for employees to be comfortable to be at least a little computer literate like with simple tools like Microsoft Excel, Office, or the program being utilized by hospitals being that within the healthcare industry that is how information is tracked and shared. Well see how technology is grown more advance every day, I see networking will become less wired and start to rely on more wireless functions. Also, regarding the hardware and operating systems, I believe we will see a shift to more virtual systems that work better than the physical products we use today. Hopefully, we see a growth in the way technology can assist with the prevention of COVID-19. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web/Mobile App (CashApp)

Newbie to Newbie on OOP and Java

Programming Languages Experience