Documenting a Day

 Word processors, spreadsheets, presentations, and database applications are all helpful in delivering information. Word processors can share text in many different fonts, sizes, colors, shapes, and etc. The advantage of the word processor is how simple it is to write and edit what needs to be shown or read. A disadvantage for me personally would be the way that some word documents that I print outcome out messed up from the original copy sometimes. A spreadsheet is great for breakdown down data and numbers. I like using spreadsheets as a tracker for things that I have to do throughout the year. A disadvantage of a spreadsheet would be how if one input is wrong all the data in the spreadsheet can get messed up. Presentation is exactly what the name states, it is a program that helps with text, images, and videos. It can be edited just like a word processor to fit the needs of the user and the viewers of the PowerPoint. A disadvantage of PowerPoint would be that the presentation is usually shown in a dark room instead of a lightroom. Database is a collection of data organized to enable efficient information retrieval (Vahid, 2017). This would be a tool that businesses use to track their sales and inventor for example. I believe a disadvantage of using a database would be how difficult it would be to manage if something with wrong. The application most helpful with documenting my day I believe would be a presentation. I could use it to break down my day to each hour and what I did. Also, being able to add pictures and videos throughout my day would actually give the reader/viewer a great perspective. The design and effects that could be added to the presentation would give it more life than just writing a paper about my day. Another scenario regarding an application that could be used is a spreadsheet. I use spreadsheets so much from work and home. At work, I use it to track personnel, training hours, leave, and etc. At home, I use it to break down stocks that I could buy and sell and further calculate the risk. It is just such a reliable system even though my human errors can be made to mess everything up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web/Mobile App (CashApp)

Newbie to Newbie on OOP and Java

Programming Languages Experience